mB_SahitiK
Community Manager
Community Manager

1. Why shall I use TIF?

TIF enables you to test and review our BODAS ASW (Application Software) solutions for free until you will have a serial use case.

2. How can I purchase TIF software for serial production?

Our software sales program operates on a credit-based system. Each software product has a specific credit value assigned to it. To purchase software, you need to have enough credits.

3. What is the purpose of using credits instead of direct payment?

Using credits provides a simplified and streamlined purchasing process. It allows us to bundle the software cost into the price of the hardware, making it easier for customers to acquire the software they need without going through multiple payment transactions.

4. How are credits converted into Euros?

Credits are converted into Euros at a pre-determined exchange rate designed to provide a fair and consistent value for the credits used in the software purchases.

5. Can I purchase software directly without buying hardware?

To ensure that customers have the required resources to utilize the software effectively you are obliged to use Rexroth software with Rexroth hardware. If you have enough appropriate hardware in stock and ready to use for TiF, we will also allow you to purchase just the software for this purpose.

6. What happens if I want to upgrade to a different software that requires more credits?

In such cases, you will need to acquire more credit capacity.

7. Are there any limitations on using the software once it is purchased?

Once you have purchased the software, you can fully utilize all the features and capabilities within the BODAS hardware. Using a software configuration exceeding the credits capacity is not allowed.

8. Can I flash another serial software after purchase?

Yes, as long as the credit capacity is enough.

9. Where can I find more information about available TIF software?

CLICK HERE

10. What should I do if I want to purchase software that is not included in the TIF program?

Please reach out to our sales team.

11. How do options with credit values work?

Options with credit values provide additional features or functionality that can be added to the software you have purchased. They can be used in combination with another TIF product.

12. How do I know the credit value of each option?

The credit value of each option will be specified when you explore the available options.

13. Can I choose both library delivery and activation within the software as an option?

Some options may only be available as libraries, while others can be activated within the software.

14. Are there any limitations on the number of options I can activate?

There are no specific limitations on the number of options you can activate, as long as you have sufficient credits available to cover their credit values.

15. How can I increase the capacity of credits?

Please reach out to our sales team.

16. Can I transfer credits between controllers?

Yes you can. Please reach out to our sales team.

17. Can I check how many credits are left on my controller?

You can get this information from our sales team. A digital reporting is currently not given. It will be released in the future.